Want to loose those extra pounds and achieve glowy healthy skin?
An active lifestyle and a healthy diet are important to maintain a healthy weight. This particular juice aids in weight loss as well as give you a healthy glow.
Let's talk about the benefits of each one before we head to the recipe:
Pineapple Health Benefits:
- Rich in Vit C which is an antioxidant powerhouse.
- Contain enzyme that aids in digestion.
- Supports skin health as it contains Vit C and Vit A.
Cucumbers Health Benefits:
- Low in calorie ( 6 to 8 slices contain only 5 calories)
- High in water content ( makes you feel full for a longer duration)
- Help you stay hydrated.
Ginger Health Benefits:
- Antioxidant powerhouse.
- Has Antiinflammatory properties.
- Aids in digestion.
- Fight cold.
Jalapeno Health Benefits:
- Burn fats and calories.
- Antioxidant-rich ( contain flavonoids and vitamins)
- The heat in peppers clear sinuses.
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks ( frozen or fresh)
- 1 whole cucumber
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger or 1 tsp grated fresh ginger.
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 1 tsp honey (totally optional)
- 1 cup water
I don't have a juicer so I blend all the ingredients and then strained it using a muslin cloth or you can use strainer too. If you don't want to loose the fiber then skip straining it. Have it like a smoothie.
- This juice is definitely a healthy choice in place of sugary drinks, chips, and other fatty snacks. But it is important to portion control as one cup of pineapple contain approximately 25 gms of sugar. So follow the quantity mentioned above.
- You can have this juice once a day.