HEALTHY CHOCOLATE FUDGSICLE recipe.
Why healthy? Because it is made with the most healthy ingredients. Goes in AVOCADOS ( rich in Heart Healthy Fatty Acids), DATES (good source of essential Vitamins and Minerals), CACAO POWDER ( rich in Antioxidants), MAPLE SYRUP ( one of the top Natural Sweetener by Dr. Oz). What else can you ask for?
QUICK, EASY AND DELISH. A delectable desert to die for.....:-)
- 1 cup coconut milk or any milk of your choice regular milk or Almond milk even Cashew milk will be great ( make sure the milk is full fat not skim or low fat versions)
- 4-6 dates(seeds removed) soaked in water for at least an hour. This makes them soft and they easily blend.
- 1 soft avocado
- 2 TBS cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Raw honey or Maple Syrup
- a pinch of Himalayan salt or Regular salt
Blend in a high-speed blender and transfer into popsicle moulds or in a freezable box from which you can scoop put the ice cream and freeze for about 4-6 hours.
Use a Spoon or a chopstick to pop any air bubbles after transferring the ice cream in the popsicle molds.