|Sprouting is gaining a lot of popularity. Sprouts are considered a great source of protein. They are loaded with vitamins and minerals and also rich in fiber. A perfect superfood.|
Your will need:
- 2 cups sprouted Kala chana
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water or vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds(jeera)
- pinch of asafoetida (heeng)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder (haldi)
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mango powder (amchur)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves (dhania)
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon tomato ketchup (Optional)
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds and asafoetida
- Add onions and saute for a minute
- Add tomatoes and all the spices except amchur powder.Cook it for 2 minutes until tomatoes are softened.
- Add coconut milk, water or vegetable stock and Kala chana. Cover the vessel and let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then add amchur powder and mix. At this point, you can add tomato ketchup if you wish.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
Enjoy!!! Happy cooking.