For more updates and new post do like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/simplelivingworthtelling?ref=hl
Hi, Gorgeous ladies!!! How are you all doing?
So, tell me who does not visit a beach for a fun-filled beachy weekend. I am sure ...I do !!
It is a perfect escape from the scorching heat of summer. I love every part of being at the beach. The fresh air refreshes me inside out.
The only drawback, I end up having a tanned skin. Even after slathering SPF and protective clothing. Every time I am out in the Sun for a prolonged period I end up having a tan...a baadddd tan which is stubborn and gross.
So this calls for a Detanning Mask/Scrub. Something which gives instant results.
This detaining mask is obviously very simple to make but apart from that it is very moisturizing as well as exfoliate the skin.
Both lemons and tomatoes naturally detan the skin and has the bleaching effect which lightens and brightens the skin. Tomatoes also help in curing sunburns. Both are rich in Vitamin C and has the antioxidant effect. The gram flour also known as besan removes dead skin by gently exfoliating the skin. Honey is a humectant, it is highly moisturizing.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1/2 cup gram flour(besan)
- 1 medium tomato mashed or pureed
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add water to adjust the consistency.
HOW TO USE IT
- Mix everything together. Now apply an even layer of this mask on the tanned areas. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Once it dries. Spritz the area with clean water and massage the [aste gently using circular motions.
- You can use coconut oil instead of honey as it is moisturizing too.
- You can use this mask for the face as well as the body.
- As with any natural remedy make sure you do a patch test to check for any allergies or reations.