Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So get started on the right foot with this fast, easy, tasty and healthy smoothie.
It is having coconut milk, pineapple, bananna and a secret ingredient Saffron (Kesar) yesssss! What's not to love?? It is colorful and flavorful. Something you can grab and go. With all the good stuff in it, it is also an incredible meal replacement. No need to wake up early to make breakfast baby...:-)
The best part is it has no added sugar. The only sugar is from fruits ..YAYYYY!!!! A winner!
So let's gather the ingredients...
TROPICAL SUMMER SMOOTHIE
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup coconut milk ( you can substitute it with regular milk or any non-dairy milk)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- Few strands of saffron
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds for garnish (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon Goji berries for garnish (Optional)
- Crush and soak saffron in 1 tablespoon coconut milk to release it flavor.
- Now blend banana, coconut milk, greek yogurt,coconut oil and pineapple and mango until smooth and creamy. Garnish it with chia seeds and goji berries
- Voila!!! Your smoothie is ready.Enjoy!!!
- You can use any nondairy milk or even regular milk in place coconut milk
- You can use plain hung yogurt in place of greek yogurt.
- I do not like adding ice in my smoothies as ice waters down the smoothie. That's why I have used frozen fruits. You can use fresh fruits too and if you wish you can cut them and freeze them urself for 2 hours and use them in your smoothies.