DIY masks are perfect if you want great looking hair. BTW who does not want it...Right??
Hair masks restore shine and bring back life to dull and damaged hair. Today I am sharing a hair mask which will nourish the scalp and hair with the powerful nutrients.
It contains nature best ingredients. Apple cider Vinegar, Castor oil and Vegetable Glycerine.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Eliminates excess oils and grease in the scalp and hair and helps clear away irritating, itchy dandruff.
Read more about the benefits and ACV Hair Rinse http://www.simplelivingworthtelling.com/2015/04/diy-apple-cider-vinegar-rinse.html
It is considered one of the best remedies for promoting hair growth as well as to reduce hair loss. It is extremely penetrating so go deep inside the hair roots and nourish them. It also boosts the circulation of blood to hair follicles which promote hair growth
If you are struggling with dry, dull brittle hair then use glycerin to naturally hydrate and moisturize your hair. It also prevents hair breakage as well as control frizz.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1 teaspoon Glycerine
2 tablespoon Castor Oil
Adjust the quantities of above ingredients as per the length of your hair. Keep the same ratio.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Mix all the 3 ingredients and transfer it to the applicator bottle or use a cotton for the application.
- Massage the mixture into the scalp working from roots to the hair ends.
- Cover the hair with a plastic wrap and leave it on for approximately 2 hours.
- Then Using lukewarm water thoroughly rinse the mixture out of your hair
- Shampoo and condition.
- Repeat this treatment twice a week to see visible results.
- With any natural remedy make sure you do a patch test to see for any reaction or allergies.
Have a Beautiful Day!!!!!!!