OMG! It is getting so hot nowadays. I love summers, but it is equally important to stay cool and hydrated. Cool off this summer with this thirst quenching and refreshing drink. It is easy to make and perfect to have while basking in the sun.
Get ready for summers !! Stay Hydrated! Stay Healthy!!
BLUEBERRY MANGO ICED TEA
- 2 Peppermint or Mint tea bags
- 1 fresh Lime or Lemon
- 2 teaspoon Jaggery ( adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Black Salt
- 1/4th frozen Mango
- 1/4th frozen Blueberries
- Boil 2 cups water. Once water is boiled turn off the stove and add the tea bags. Let it steep for 10 minutes. Now let it cool down to room temperature.
- Transfer it in a glass jar and add frozen fruit, black salt, jaggery, freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Place the jar in the fridge and let he fruits sit in the tea for an hour. Now crush the fruit with a fork or spoon. This will help in releasing the flavor of fruits.
- Now add ice or cold water.