After some heavy meals on weekends, let's start the week with this glorious Sunshine Pasta Salad
It is loaded with veggies and topped with a simple salad dressing.
- 2 cups boiled pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon dry oregano
- 2 tablespoon kalamata olives optional
For Salad Dressing:
- Whisk the ingredients of salad dressing.
- In a large bowl mix in the pasta, veggies, lemon juice, olives, dry oregano and salad dressing. Mix well.
- Cover the bowl with plastic food wrap and put it in the refrigerator for an hour or 2 to boost up the flavours. The pasta will be marinated that way.
- Enjoy with your favourite toast in lunch or dinner.
|Cover the bowl with plastic food wrap and put it in the refrigerator for an hour or 2 to boost up the flavours.|