The recipe is Quick, Easy, and Delish :-)
Let's see what all you need.
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder (Substitute: Cocoa powder)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk ( Substitute: Whipping cream )
- 1 cup Maple Syrup ( Substitute: Honey)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- A pinch of Salt (I have used Himalayan Pink Salt)
|I have used light Coconut Milk, but full-fat milk can also be used.|
- In a bowl whisk all the ingredients well. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Pour them in the chocolate molds or Silicone Ice tray.
- Let them freeze for 2 hours.
- Once done take them out from the molds and store them in the airtight container. They need to be stored in the fridge else they will melt.
You can alter the quantity of ingredients as per your taste. For instance, if you like it more chocolaty add more cacao powder or if you want your chocolate to be more sweet add more sweetener.