All added to this drink is Super Healthy, delicious and flavorful....a must try to beat the Summer Heat :-).
- 3 Green Tea Bags
- 1/2 cup Lemon/Lime Juice
- 1 cup mixed berries I used blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries.If you want you can use Strawberries also.
- 1/2 cup Honey ( adjust to taste )
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest.
- Fresh Mint leaves 10.
- 2 teaspoon Roasted Cumin Powder.
- 2 teaspoon Dry Mint.
- Black Salt adjust to taste.
- Once the green tea cools down add the lemon zest and 5 fresh mint leaves. Allow the flavors to infuse for few hours. You can remove the green tea bags at this time. Although I prefer a strong Green Tea so I don't remove the tea bags. Put this in the fridge as we are not using it right away.
- In a blender, blend lemon juice, mixed berries, and honey. Transfer it to the ice tray and let it freeze.
- Once the berry ice is ready,it's time to make a cocktail. In a big jar combine green tea and throw in the berry ice cubes. Add black salt, dry mint and roasted cumin powder.
VOILA!!!!!! You have the most amazing drink in your hand....ENJOY!