Kabhi Kabhi Dil Kehta hai Kuch Naya Kar Guzar,
Kabhi Kabhi Dil Kehta hai Kuch Naya Kar Guzar :-)
Ab kuch Naya toh nahi kar sakte,
Kyun nah, is Kitchen ko hi bana le
Apna Experiment Ghar <3 font="">3>
Dil kehta hai Boondi aur Blueberry ka
Sangam, kara de hum agar. ;-)
Toh kya us par jayegi app logon ki Nazar
Presenting you the Boondi Blueberry Raita.....the unusual combination which I tried today and loved it. I skip the sugar and added this beautiful fruit Blueberry rich in Antioxidants. You can try adding Kiwi, strawberries, Mangoooesssssssss, or any other berries.
- Boondi 1 cup
- 1 cup Yogurt (Dahi)
- 1 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen), I used the frozen ones.
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream ( fresh cream ) OPTIONAL
- Water to adjust the consistency of raita
- Black Salt adjust to taste
- 2 teaspoon Dry Mint
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder/ OR Black Pepper
- Soak boondi in water for 10-15 minutes. Then strain the excess water and keep it aside.
- Mix yogurt, whipping cream and water, using a whisk.
- Add the chilli powder, salt, mint.
- At the end add 1 cup of blueberries.