- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds and when they begin to splutter, add asafoetida and crushed ginger. Stir-fry for few seconds over low heat.
- Add chopped potatoes.Sprinkle salt over it and cook until they become tender.
- Add tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder, mix properly.
- Cook for 2 minutes until tomatoes become soft also the spices will be cooked and will start leaving oil.
- Add Kale in it and stir again. Cover with lid and cook on low flame for a 1 minute. Kale will be tender.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish sabzi with fresh coriander and serve hot.
Enjoy it with Indian bread. I like it with my Instant Rava Dosa.