|To prevent sticking, I applied oil in my hands while making a roll|
- 2 cups Cooked Rice
- 1 cup Besan ( Gram flour)
- Approx 1/4 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder ( adjust to taste )
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil ( optional )
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Cilantro
- 5 to 6 curry leaves finely chopped
- 1 medium Green Chilli finely chopped
- Oil or ghee for frying.
- In a bowl mix the rice with spices, curry patta(leaves), cilantro and add the gram flour and extra virgin olive oil. Now add wheat flour and a little water to make a dough.
- Now make small balls out of the dough
- Roll the dough into slightly thick parathas.
- Shallow fry with oil or ghee ( be generous :-) )