FRIDAY late night cravings. No worries. This mind blowing Greek Yogurt dip with a combination of mayonnaise and cream cheese makes a perfect dip, and for sure it is much better than store bought dips.Kick up the plain yogurt with assortment of veggies, I used capsicum and onion because they are crunchy :-)
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt or Plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup Creme cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon fresh creme
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Green Capsicum
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients and enjoy with you favorite chips, crackers, veggie sticks. My favorite is Monaco biscuits.
- You can use plain yogurt instead of Greek yogurt but in that case you need to hang the curd in a muslin cloth for 2 hours before using it. Once all the water is drained out you will be left with thick creamy stuff just like Greek yogurt.
- You can experiment with different veggies. This dip will be good with most of the veggies :-)