So, today I am posting this amazing side dish which I often make with my favorite Garlic bread (check out the recipe). It is damn easy and very delicious. Just few ingredients do the magic and I am sure you will fall in love with it as much as I do.
Lets gather the ingredients:
- Cherry tomatoes ( I used 2 cups)
- A bunch of kale
- Extra Virgin olive oil 2 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano 2 tbsp.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dry garlic 1 tbsp
- Preheat the oven at 325 F
- Line the baking sheet with foil and spray it with oil so that veggies don't stick to it.
- Place the lined baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes so that it becomes hot ( a secret to perfect grilled veggies :-) )
- Now the fun part mix together tomatoes, kale, olive oil,balsamic vinegar salt and pepper, garlic powder, and mix it all up.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Now transfer the ingredients on the hot baking sheet and let them roast for 15 to 20 minutes stirring them occasionally. Always keep an eye as kale cooks fast and tend to burn.
- Now check the softness of tomatoes and kale. If you want you can leave it for another 5 minutes but don't overdo.
- Take it out and serve hot.