If your are like me who like sugary stuff and can add a bit of sugar in any veggie or lentil or curry, then you will be definitely loving this dish and will make it quite often as I do.
This post of mine is dedicated to Daadasa ( my grand father in law). Just like me he also can sprinkle a small amount of sugar in just any thing. He is fond of sweet tasting stuff not just sweets in particular. So whenever we make kele ki sabji, its a treat for him.
|BTW he is my Daadasa :-)|
This recipe is so simple and easy to make that I can make it everyday as a side dish with lentils or any other veggie. I skip salty chili pickle that day and stuff my plate with this amazing stuff. And before I forget to mention this dish I learned from my sweet mother in law.
So lets get started.
You will need:
1. 2 Semi ripe bananas
2. Ghee ( Clarified butter) 1 tablespoon.
3. Tumeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
4. Dhana Powder 2 teaspoon
5. Red Chili powder 1 1/2 tsp
6. Cumin seeds and pinch of asafoedita
7. Sugar 1teaspoon
8. Salt to taste
1. Cut the banana in slices, as shown in the picture.
2. In a seperate bowl mix the spices dhana powder, chilli powder, tumeric.
3. Now in a pan add ghee and roast cumin seeds, add asafoedita and then add banana.
4. Now add the seasoning, salt and sugar.
5. Stir for a minute or two .
And its READY to serve. Enjoy!