CHEESY GARLICKY YUMMY BREAD
Oh My God!!! I was craving so badly for Cheese today. Cheese Cheese Cheeeseeee my mind, my stomach shouting out loud to have something calorie loaded. Sometimes you want to indulge in some soul satisfying dishes and Cheesy Garlic bread with Parsley dressing all over and a side of grilled tomatoes with kale is my all time favorite. I will be posting the recipe for the side tomorrow for sure.Sorry for the delay!
- 1 French bread loaf
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley ( in India I used to put dry oregano also to enhance the flavor)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (you can use 1/4 cup parmesan and 1/4 cup mozzarella)
- Baking sheet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small food processor or blender, add the garlic, extra virgin olive oil,salt and parsley and puree until smooth.
- Slice the french loaf in half and smear the parsley dressing on the bread.
- Bake the bread for 5 mins.
- Than take the bread out, you already can smell garlic and parsley all over. Now sprinkle the cheese. The more the better :-). Sprinkle some black pepper for the beautiful aroma.
- Place the bread in the oven to let the cheese melt and you see the golden brown crust. Approximately a wait of another 10 minutes. Keep an eye. 10 to 15 minutes are enough.
- Once done slice it and enjoy.